Master of Education
The Online Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Curriculum and Instructional Technology at Northwest Christian University is designed for educators and professionals who want to expand their knowledge and advance their careers. This program provides skills to improve instruction and professional practice.
The M.Ed. program offers engaging, active, social-learning experiences aligned and tailored to your professional goals. You will earn your degree in 12 months under the guidance of leading professionals in the field.
Finding the time to earn your degree has never been easier. Our online program allows you to study anytime, anywhere; providing you the flexibility to fit graduate studies into your busy schedule.
Earning your M.Ed. from NCU provides a competitive advantage in today's market, and opens opportunities in K-12, higher education, and corporate environments. The School of Education is committed to assisting students with employment information, preparation of resumes and cover letters, and interviewing skills.
Course Offerings (36 Credits)
- Action Research
- Alternative Learning Strategies
- Special Polulations
- Web Enhanced Learning
- Educational Law
- Contemporary Education Issues
- Ethical Leadership in Education
- Curriculum Design and Instruction
- Educational Assessment
- Graphic Instructional Design
- Instructional Multi-Media Development
- Advanced Educational Psychology
Tuition and Fees
The complete program costs $17,760 ($493.00 per credit), which includes tuition, textbooks and a Chromebook®. All of your textbooks are downloadable or shipped directly to you, at no extra cost. There are no surprise charges or hidden fees.
Financial aid may be available to those who qualify. The Financial Aid Office can be reached at (541) 684-7201 or send e-mail.
The following items need to be submitted to be considered for admission to the Online M.Ed. Program:
- Online Application
- Paper Application
- Official transcripts showing a Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university with minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- A statement of purpose 2-3 pages double spaced that clearly indicates career history, professional goals and professional guiding principles
- A current resume
All application materials must be received at least two weeks prior to the start of coursework.
Send all Application materials to:
Northwest Christian University
Office of Admissions
828 E. 11th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97401
Local Phone: 541-684-7343
Fax Number: 541-349-5281