The board of trustees is the policy-making and governing body of the University. On the basis of recommendations made by the president of the University, it establishes a course for the development of the total program of the University and fulfillment of its mission, and it strives to provide essential funds.
Significant representation on the Board must come from members of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and Christian Churches/Churches of Christ associated with the Stone-Campbell heritage. Significant representation on the Board must also come from alumni (graduates or former students) of Northwest Christian University.
- Gary Jurden (Chair), financial advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc
- Bob Hutchins, B.Th. ’65, D.Hum. ’00 (Vice Chair), senior vice president, Hutchins Group, D. A. Davidson & Co.
- Juanita Metzler, B.S. ’94 (Secretary), convention sales manager, Travel Lane County
- Barry Lind, B.S. ’84 (At-large), senior pastor, Northwood Christian Church
- Sandy Park (At-large), pastor, First Baptist Church
- Clayton Walker (At-large), principal broker/real estate developer, C.W. Walker & Associates, LLC.
- Carol Cure (’67-68), D.Hum. ’10, retired
- Mike Dryden, endodontist/partner, Valley River Endodontist
- Idong Ekwere, mortgage loan officer, Umpqua Bank
- Melaney Grenz, speech language pathologist
- Tim Haskell, B.A. ’88, chief executive officer, Haskell Valuation
- Dan Hill (’74-’76), sr. principal/architect, Arbor South Architecture
- Gene Hill, B.S. ’75, pastor
- Matt Hogan, principal broker/partner, CW Walker & Associates
- Bridget Baker Kincaid, president & executive director, Baker Family Foundation
- Mike Petersen, B.S. ’83, assistant coach, Atlanta Dream (WNBA)
- John Richardson, B.S. ’73, D.D. ’01, retired pastor
- Mat Sand, B.S. ’92, president, TriSand Inc.
- Bruce Shelby, B.S. ’84, chief sales officer & co-founder, Continuant
- Dan Smith, B.S. ’87, principal, North Medford High School
- Joan Snow (’71-’73), retired
- Lisa Speers, owner, Sheppard Motors
- Rodger Terrall, retired banker, Umpqua Bank
- Pat Turanski, co-founder, Glorybee
- Kim Williams, co-managing member, McKay Investment Company
- Joe Womack ’89, Ed.D., president, Northwest Christian University
- Jill Workman Anderson, B.S. ’84, vice president, Institutional Retirement & Trust, Wells Fargo