As a non-profit, faith-based liberal arts institution, Northwest Christian University shares many of the same values and traditions as Concordia University. We are committed to supporting the Concordia community during this transition and would like to help you complete your undergraduate or graduate degree.
We’re here to help with your transfer
Transferring to another school can seem overwhelming, especially when it was not part of your original plan. NCU will make your transfer process simple so you can get back on the road to earning your degree.
- No application fees.
- Guaranteed admission for Concordia students in good academic standing.
- No increase in tuition. Pay the same or less than what you are paying now at Concordia.
- Instant decision when you provide your official Concordia transcript.
- 100% of Concordia coursework will be accepted for transfer.
- Waivers available to students transferring from Concordia for residency requirements.
Learn about next steps for transferring
We’ll do everything we can to make your transfer to NCU as easy as possible. Advisors are ready to help you navigate your transfer process. NCU will also be attending the upcoming Transfer Fairs hosted by Concordia that will start the week of February 17.
Schedule a personalized appointment
You can also just drop in any weekday!
Monday–Friday | 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Northwest Christian University
Morse Event Center: 828 E. 11th Ave., Eugene, OR 97401