Complete your MBA in as little as 12 months while you learn and grow under the guidance of faculty with rich, real-world experience. NCU’s online MBA program allows working adults to study anytime from anywhere, giving you the flexibility needed to fit school into an already hectic schedule. This program is offered in a Christian context that champions wisdom, faith, and service.
NCU’s online MBA is not like other programs because you get to customize your education. You will choose from two concentrations which allow you to focus on the subject matter that is important to you. Concentrations available are:
- Non-Profit Leadership
- 6 starts per year
- No GRE or GMAT required
- No previous business or management coursework required
- 8 week courses
- 100% online
This 36 credit program is offered entirely online to help you balance the pursuit of your degree with all of the other priorities that compete with your time. The online MBA at NCU is a flexible program that can be completed in 12 or 24 months and with six starts a year you can start pursuing your degree when it works best with your schedule.
NCU is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU). In addition, the online MBA program has specialized accreditation through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
NCU’s online MBA program has been ranked third in Oregon by Online MBA Today, a comprehensive resource for students seeking an MBA online.
Upon completion of the online MBA program, candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the core principles and concepts related to business administration;
- Effective communication, both written and oral, relative to different business environments and situations;
- A knowledge and understanding of the role of Christian leadership, ethics, and service in effectively addressing business management issues and decisions;
- Literacy regarding current management trends through the use of leading business information sources, current publications, and other available audio-video, online, or in-text resources;
- An ability to integrate all aspects of their learning, understanding, knowledge, and skills concerning business.
- Free application for admission.
- Official transcript showing completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university (3.0 cumulative GPA) and transcripts for any subsequent academic work.
- A Statement of Purpose (500 words) showing skills in written communication, addressing how the online MBA relates to your personal and professional goals.
- Your resume.
Students who do not meet GPA requirements may apply for conditional admission to the program. NCU evaluates applicants holistically, evaluating academic progress, as well as work and personal experience in the admissions process. Students may provide a one page description of the previous academic history results, with an explanation of how they intend to be successful at the graduate level.
All application materials must be received at least two weeks prior to the start of coursework.
Upcoming Start Dates
- March 9, 2020
- May 11, 2020
- June 29, 2020
Assistant Director of Admission
Text Only: 541-238-9385
Tuition and Financial Aid
2020-21 COST OF ATTENDANCE
Tuition: $735/credit which includes eTextbooks.
Total credits in program: 36
Total program cost: $26,460
No added fees.
*Tuition rates are subject to change
Financial Aid Information
At NCU, we know financial aid inside and out and can help you apply for and receive the best financial aid package available.
Veteran Benefit Information
NCU is approved by the Oregon Department of Education and the Department of Veteran Affairs for educating students who are eligible for VA educational benefits. You can begin receiving your educational benefits in just a few, simple steps!
Courses within the Program
Non-Profit Leadership Concentration
Program Director: David Walsh, J.D.
J.D., University of Wisconsin
M.P.S., Cornell University
M.B.A., Alaska Pacific University
B.A., Loras College
David Walsh arrived at NCU in 2019. He comes to NCU from his most recent appointment as Executive in Residence at Columbia University Business School. Prior to his work at Columbia University, David served for ten years as President and CEO of Amalgamated