Your Next Steps
- If admitted, submit a $200 tuition deposit. If planning to live on-campus, submit a $100 housing fee.
- Complete & Submit Enrollment Forms:
Class Advising & Registration
Once you have submitted your tuition deposit, we strongly encourage you to sign up for a time to register for fall courses. As a new student, you have a few options. You are encouraged to join us for our on-campus registration event held on June 28-29, 2018. You’ll be able to meet other Beacons, register for courses with an academic advisor, hear from NCU faculty and staff and even stay overnight in the residence halls. If you are unable to join us for the event, please sign up for an individual registration appointment, either onsite or via phone.
Please click the link below to sign up for a registration appointment.
- New students who are living on campus must submit a $100 housing fee, complete the New Student Housing Profile and Housing Agreement.
- If you would like to request to live off campus please complete the Housing Exemption Form for consideration. If you are planning to commute to campus and would like to purchase a meal plan, please complete the meal plan agreement form.
- Meal Plan Agreement (for commuter students interested in having an annual meal plan)
Financial Aid Awards
A financial aid award letter will be made once you are admitted and have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Financial aid awards for fall semester applicants are traditionally granted in the spring prior to enrollment, or for spring semester applicants in the fall prior to enrollment. Should you have any questions about the process or your specific financial aid award, you may contact the Financial Aid Office at 541-684-7291 or firstname.lastname@example.org or your admissions counselor.
New Student Orientation
Make sure to register online for New Student Orientation, which begins on Saturday, August 25th. For more information and a detailed schedule of the planned activities, check out the Office of Student Life.
Sign up now for our Admitted Student Reception!
On Saturday, April 6th, 2019 join current NCU students, faculty, and staff and meet other future Beacons! Learn about next steps and prepare to start at NCU this fall! Topics include registration, orientation, housing, financial aid, career development, and more.
Join other future NCU students from Hawaii and your admissions counselor to learn more about the next steps as you prepare for starting at NCU this fall. We will provide information about class registration, orientation, housing, financial aid, career development, and more.